This article details how to remove Embryodynamics from your computer.
1. Run the Windows uninstaller
- Using Windows 7, go to Start → Control Panel. In Small or Large view, select 'Program and Features'; in Category view, select 'Uninstall' under 'Programs'.
- Using Windows Vista,go to Start → Control Panel. In Classic view, select 'Program and Features'; in the Control Home panel view, select 'Uninstall a program' under 'Programs.'
- Using Windows XP, go to Start → Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs.
- Using Windows 2000, go to Start → Settings → Control Panel → Add/Remove Programs.
2. Select Embryodynamics
In the list that appears, scroll to locate Embryodynamics and click on the 'Uninstall' button:
Removing Embryodynamics will delete all files, all purchased animations, and all documents saved inside the working directory. It will not affect any system file or document stored elsewhere on your local computer.
To remove Embryodynamics, click on the 'Yes' button.
The Uninstaller starts and deletes all Embryodynamics files and directories. After about 15 seconds, a message informs that Embryodynamics has been removed. Click on the 'OK' button:
Embryodynamics is now removed from your computer.